Welcome to the TEACH South Africa Online Application
Thank you for your interest in becoming a TEACH Ambassador. This year there will be one application deadline of 20 September. TEACH South Africa strongly encourages applicants to begin the application processes as early as possible to allow yourself enough time to complete the online application form.
Congratulations on taking the first step towards becoming a TEACH Ambassador. All applicants must complete the online application as no paper-based applications will be accepted. TEACH South Africa is a secure, web-based application system which is available 24 hours a day. It can be used anywhere as long as you are able to access to the internet, so you can fill in your application where and when it suits you. In order to begin the online application you need to register first.
Once you have successfully registered take note of the following:
- To ensure secure access to the online application, TEACH South Africa will send you a confirmation email of your login information.
- All questions must be answered.
- You may enter and leave the online application website as often as you wish. All information will be saved as long as you select the save button found at the bottom of each page.
- Once you have successfully submitted the application, you will receive an email notification informing you that we have received the completed application.
If you have applied before, there are a few things you need to know:
- You can only send us one application in each year's application cycle. If you send a second application in the same year, it will be cancelled.
- If you applied in a previous year and would like to apply again, you'll need to complete a new application and cannot reuse a previous one.
To learn more about TEACH South Africa’s selection process, please click here
Having problems registering? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.